The HR Office service is the one for you if you're struggling under the weight of having to ‘do’ HR as one of the many hats within your PA. EA or Office Manager job and want to get more confident about managing this side of things in the office.
If you're serious about creating a workplace where people can do their best & create some magic, then it’s no secret that just issuing a contract isn’t going to do that! So imagine what your role could be like if you have more efficient ways of communicating with your teams on a regular basis, you're always up to speed with the latest and greatest in HR and employment law and are making sure all are feeling part of the business and giving as much as they can.
The right information and content can:
- Help you keep you on top of your to-do list when it comes to HR
- Stay compliant with new laws which affect you (& brush up on those existing ones)
- Inspire your team & support their wellbeing
- Help you build better relationships with your employees
- Increase your confidence in managing Human Resources without strangulation
The HR Office service takes the hassle out of this all for you, making sure that you're compliant with HR law and learning the best ways to make your HR function much much more efficient.
Included in your small monthly subscription, the HR Office Hub gives access to done-for-you content and coaching, which includes:
- Employment law updates
- 4 x Monthly done-for-you newsletters to build relationships with employees, show them the ‘love’ and keep them updated with events across the year
- New policies or How To… guides to help navigate through employee relations/ issues
- A monthly coaching call with one of our HR experts to boost your own learning and expertise
Currently we are running an introductory offer for just £39 plus VAT per month with a money-back guarantee*
*If you don’t absolutely love your materials, we don’t want to keep your money. So if you’re unsatisfied for any reason, let us know within 5 days of receiving your first month of content and we'll give you a full refund.